Our Valued Added division, known as MarVac, can provide product modification and
assembly services to further reduce your supplier base, simplify your production
requirements, and enable seamless delivery of product on time.
Marsh MarVac offers comprehensive value added services that can give your business a
competitive edge. We specialize in providing solutions based upon the production
requirements of our customers. These solutions will satisfy your needs and add value to
your business. With Marsh MarVac, you don’t have to adapt to a pre-existing format; we
adapt the program to suit you.
MarVac’s focus is on five areas:
• Light cable assembly
• Component preparation/assembly
• Mechanical sub-assembly
• Bill of Materials (BOM) kits
MarVac is unique:
• The service fills a niche by addressing the unique needs of customers requiring
component assembly, wire harness or wire preparation, light mechanical
subassembly, or kitting of small to medium volume.
• In keeping with the Marsh reputation, solutions are speedy and tailor-made to
• Solutions are complete. “MarVac customers receive a product, tested to meet their
needs and ready to install rather than having to do their own assembly and
• MarVac reduces an entire Bill of Materials (BOM) to one part number. Customers
save on labor, purchasing costs, and are free to focus on their products.
• With stock-and-release, MarVac helps keep customers’ inventory and soft costs in
check with: increased inventory turns, reduced “inventory warehouse” space
requirements, reduce packaging waste, reduced number of parts to be purchased
and inventoried by customer Marsh will stock customers’ completed products and
provide them “Just in Time” or on an on-demand basis. Marsh is also well-positioned
to handle any spikes in demand.
• Customers have instant access to industry experts. WHMA/IPC A 620 Certification
provides peace-of-mind in that Marsh fully understands and adheres to
industry-consensus standards. Also, MarVac is a UL Recognized Supplier.